Woodbank Surgery

Phone lines open 8.00am to 6.30pm

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please complete the form below. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.


Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 23rd February, 2023