What We Will Do For You:
- All patients will be greeted courteously.
- We will treat all information confidentially.
- We are always committed to providing the best possible service.
- We will always offer treatment and advise we believe is best.
- We will make every effort to see you promptly.
- We will try and deal with any problems or complaints swiftly.
- You have the right to see your medical records.
- The practice will information patients of available services by means of its leaflet, notice boards and website.
- The practice adheres to an equal opportunities policy.
What You Can Do For Us:
- Please treat staff with courtesy and respect.
- If possible, telephone before 09.00am if you require a home visit.
- To speak to a doctor, please telephone during opening hours and leave a message if the doctor is in surgery.
- Please tell us if you cannot keep your appointment as this appointment can be offered to someone else.
- Please ask if you are not sure about your treatment.
- Most delays are due to patient emergencies; please be patient.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late we cannot guarantee you will be seen.
- If you come as an emergency, you may have to wait until booked appointments are seen.
- Please ring for test results after 14:00pm.
- Many illnesses can be prevented through healthy living.
Date published: 22nd April, 2020
Date last updated: 21st January, 2023